2/13/11

Jammin' with My Janome...

Yes, I have been jammin' with my Janome...because I can't really call it sewing on such a fun machine! I was putting together a quilt top for a baby gift (for the baby born in December!) and am still amazed at how quiet the Janome is...I just can't get over it! One of my favorite features is the thread cutter on the machine! I know...I know...it is a simple thing, but I believe that I am saving lots of thread by using it. And, of course, using less thread means that I am sewing green! The quilt top that I put together today is a scrap quilt...so again, sewing green by using up smaller scraps.

The weather...after the past two weeks deep freeze...was almost balmy today. We are supposed to get up into the 70s by Wednesday, and....cross your fingers...it will stay that way for a bit. Still nice quilting weather, but makes me think about other sewing and embroidery projects.

That's it for today...good night..or good morning all!

Happy Sewing and Quilting!

No comments:

Post a Comment