3/13/11

Dallas Quilt Show 2011

Yesterday hubby and I went to the Dallas Quilt Show and saw some beautiful quilts! Please view my photos at the link above or in the upper left corner of this blog. They are loaded into Snapfish, so if you don't have an account, just register for free and then view the photos. Especially check out the Best of Show quilt...it was all hand pieced, embroidered and quilted!! Now that was a truly amazing quilt!!

I always get excited to go to quilt shows, because that is where I get inspired and my quilting urge gets renewed! I especially enjoy the Junior category for quilters 18 and under...very inspiring to know that our younger generations will carry on the quilting tradition!!

One quilt stood out for me, only because they were truly sewing green...check out the quilt made out of Lay's potato chip bags!! Now that is re-purposing at its finest!! Also, it made me laugh! :)

Off to my sewing room! Enjoy the photos of the Dallas Quilt Show!!

Happy Sewing and Quilting! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment