10/2/09

First Time!

Well, this is my first ever blog post! I wanted to start this blog to document and share some of my quilting, embroidery, sewing projects and hopefully, helpful tips and product reviews. Please bear with me as I learn how to blog as I go. I have had a website for several years, but wanted a venue that was easier to maintain and update...so here goes!

I will post photos as my projects progress (at least that's the plan!), and will try to give some explanations to go along. Product reviews are something that I love to read and post. I hope these will be helpful to you as you engage in your craft.

One of the projects I am currently working on is a pirate quilt. Photos of the blocks are coming soon! This has been a really fun project for me. It is an applique quilt, and I am hand appliqueing all of the blocks. Very fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment