10/7/09

Granny's New Toy

Our precious grandbaby Lilly got to go home from the hospital today with mom and dad, so we decided to give them a couple of days at home before we went back to annoy them with camera flashes and oooing and awwing. Good thing too, because I just feel tired today. But, as soon as I finish blogging, I will walk down the hallway and enter my sewing realm!

Oh...hubby bought me a new toy today!! Since Granny Sue is going nuts taking photos of our new precious, we bought a photo printer. I haven't set it up yet, but I think it is pretty cool, and it's blue. I can't wait to start playing with it and printing photos, but sewing is a priority today. Anyway, the photo printer is a Canon Selphy CP780 (see photo).

This is going to make it super simple and easy for me to print photos and give them to family and friends, or keep them! I won't have to wait for them to come in the mail, or take my camera card somewhere to print the photos out. I can print photos in my jammies! I just think that is way cool. Once I start using it, I will let you know how it works and if I really like it.

I know I said I would post more photos of the Pirate Quilt blocks...and I will...tomorrow. I just haven't taken the pictures yet because we were at the hospital last night holding our new little grandbaby! Oh...yes, I have photos! Well, see you tomorrow...must go quilt now.


No comments:

Post a Comment