10/8/09

More Toys!

Well, I said I would let you know how my new photo printer works...but I can't right now. Last night we took the printer out of the box, read the instructions, plugged everything up and it wouldn't print! Problem was that my digital camera is several years old and won't sinc with the printer...SO...hubby and I promptly went out and bought an upgraded digital camera! We are in the process of learning how to work the camera, so we can shoot photos, so we can test the photo printer! Whew! Makes me tired just thinking about it all! Anyway, the new camera should take WAY better photos...which makes me excited, because I have a new grandbaby to take pics of!

Okay...okay...I will settle down for a minute. No quilting yesterday...what with all of the new toys and trips to the store. But I have quilted some this morning and will go back to it in a minute. I think I forgot to mention that I am working on quilted wall hangings for both of my daughters. I am done with one, and will finish the other one...hopefully, today. My new camera will get broken in taking photos of the wallhangings and the other Pirate Quilt blocks.

Probably won't get to go over and see our little Lilly baby until tomorrow, so no new photos of her for now.

Ideas for new quilts are simmering around in my head and I am collecting things for them. I will share my ideas in a later post, because the ideas need to simmer a bit more. Being unemployed sure does bring out my creative side!

Later my friends...quilting time! Sew, get to sewing!!

Okay...I don't want to disappoint anyone, so here is a photo for you...this is the wallhanging I made for baby Lilly. Photo taken at her baby shower...her dad is holding the wallhanging. I just love this Fairy fabric. You can get it at http://www.keepsakequilting.com/
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment